For reliable and professional plumbing services
Plumber Los Angeles provides leak detection services to spare you the unnecessary hardship of inflated water bills and water related damage caused by dripping faucets, running toilets, burst pipes, slab leaks and more. Early leak detection will cut down money loss and stop gallons of water wastage.
Causes of Leaks
-Main water pipe broken.
-Inferior planning and construction of piping and fittings with low quality materials.
-Poor plumbing maintenance of drains, sinks, toilets, showers and other plumbing fixtures.
-Pipe corrosion, shabby valves, loose fittings and other mechanical faults.
More on Leak Facts
- 1 in every 318 homes is experiencing some type of leak.
- 1 in every 20 pools leaks and wastes approximately 1000 gallons of water daily.
- Toilet leaks waste 90,000 gallons of water monthly, and inflate water bills by $500.
- A pinhead leak will let out 360,000 gallons of water annually, enough to fill 12,000 bathtubs.
-A leaky faucet or hose wastes up to 180 gallons of water on a monthly basis and 2,160 gallons annually.
-A pipe outlet the size of 1/8" can leak out 2500 gallons of water in 24 hours.
10 Common Red Flags of Leaks
Spotting leaks is not rocket science, and can be done by each of us with the right information. Become familiar with the following warning signs and symptoms of above ground, underground, and hidden leaks to detect fast and save on water, money and costly damages.
1. Changing water meter readings when no water is used
2. High water bills
3. Chronic sewer backups
4. Stale odors released from drains
5. Damp or discolored walls
6. Cracked and damp concrete, foundation or slab
7. Wet patches under carpets
9. A constant sound of running water
10. Leaky shower heads, dripping faucets, and running toilets
As over 15% of LA homes are equipped with swimming pools, knowing to spot pool leaks will help you avoid costly water wastage. Pool leaks issue the following red flags:
1. Fractured pool shell or damp concrete deck
2. Pool's structure collapses into ground
3. loose-fitting tiles
4. Water levels decrease by 1/8" or more in 24 hours
5. Odd grass growth, soggy ground and unusual water spots
7. Rapid algae growth following chemical treatment
6. Constant water release by automatic filler
Ignoring a leak will not make this common plumbing problem disappear. Not reacting fast to big and small plumbing leaks will result in expensive water related damage to walls, ceilings, floors and your belongings. Save on water and money by responding to leaks in a minimal time frame. To your help 24/7, your plumber LA provides leak detection and repair services to cut short the problem and save gallons of water.
- Emergency Plumber Los Angeles
- Leak Detection
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Slab Leaks
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Filters
- Leaking Faucets
- Water Jetting
- Sewer Backflow
- Sanitary Sewers
- Burst Pipes
- Plumbing Quotes
- Plumbing Estimates
23539 Burbank Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367